Office 365 is a secure and professional cloud-based (externally hosted and accessed via an internet connection) IT service.
It allows you to work virtually anywhere you want, on the device of your choice for a simple low monthly fee. Essentially Microsoft manages your data storage and back-up and takes away the need for you to have a physical on-site server, as well as giving you access to the latest version of Office software products (i.e Word, Excel and PowerPoint), meaning you will never have to pay for a software upgrade again.
WHO IS OFFICE 365 FOR?
Anybody who owns manages or works in a small or medium-sized business. Whether you’re a sole trader or part of a company with up to 2000 employees, you can benefit from Office 365.
• All business sizes from small to large sectors
• New start-ups who want to avoid large upfront costs with getting on site servers, support and software licenses
• Businesses who wish to work on a mix of mobiles, tablets and PCs
• Businesses who would benefit from working collaboratively
• Businesses with home workers, employees who travel and multiple sites
• Businesses with little or no internal IT knowledge or resource
• Businesses with workers who want to reduce “dead” travel time and introduce flexible working to become more productive
• Comes with your own domain name for email addresses and website - no more unprofessional off the shelf email
• Edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from any device, anywhere
• Shared contacts and calendar
• Instant messaging with Lync
• 1TB of free OneDrive storage
• 10GB SharePoint cloud storage + 50MB per licence
• Cloud based data storage fully backed up in two separate European data centres
• 5 licenses for every subscription so employees can have multiple devices
• Subscription based software means it’s flexible with no upfront investment – most companies lower their costs by 10-20% by switching to cloud based services
• Seamless experience across all device platforms and operating systems
• Always be on the most recent software version – no upgrade fees
• No need to purchase additional virus software – premium spam and malware protection is included.
Take a look at our packages for Office 365 (PDF):
Please complete the following form to enquire about Office 365 for your business or just email firstname.lastname@example.org :